The Comings & Goings Thread

Thanks! The forums sure are open early–guess no one can expect a release date.

Heya everyone! You guys probably know me from the Blockheads forums but for those who don’t, I’m Ziameter. I enjoy playing simulation/open world/tycoon video games. I’m also just as excited as everyone else for the release of this game :slight_smile:

Welcome, Ziameter!

:notes: Circumference is Pi time Ziameter :notes:

Just kidding… welcome!

Hey. Lilangel119 here. Had to make an alt because I forgot my password. Why can’t you just send a change password email?! Huh. Huh?! Because the email I’m using I can’t access anymore. So yeah.
Hello
AND TO PROVE ITS MEH…

I have a sad girl pfp on the bh Forums!
DUN DUN DUUUUUUN

and a question totally not related to the forums…
Will Emma ever join the bh or Ambience Forums? Or even play Ambience at all?

Well it because you have to confirm the change email password ok the current and what will be the new!

And welcome back to the forums ambience again!!!

I’ve joined the Ambience forums! Hello!

I’ve decided to go for a classic lowercase look. :smile:

Hi! I decided to get rid of the cringey part of my username…but I left an initial.

Updated the bio of this account so you can see where I will be at. But I will no longer at all be active on blockheads forum and ambience via account but I will still explore there but without an account.

:slight_smile:

Heya everyone I’m Sugarflop from the blockheads forums. Prepare yourself for a onslaught of spelling mistakes and late night hangry posts :drooling_face: . Seriously though glad to have made it here. And I, as I sure we all are am very exited to see where Dave and his team take us now!