The Comings & Goings Thread

• Have you just arrived? Introduce yourself in this thread.
  • Are you going to be away from the community for a while or permanently? Please let everyone know here.
  • Are you wishing to introduce a new member you have invited to our community? Welcome them here.

I’m milla. I’m the Community Manager for Ambience, and am happy to help you in any way I can. If you’re new and need to discuss something with me let me know when you introduce yourself here, and I will private message you.

The developer is majicDave, but since we all want him to spend his time working on Ambience I am here to look after you for him.

If you’re interested in becoming a tester for Ambience please be sure to participate in this community, so we can get to know you. Enjoy your stay!

Hey! Thanks for the invite. At yourdisposal…

Just got my invite! Thanks so much. I’m happy to be here :smile:

Glad to be here, been looking forward to Ambience for a long time and maybe I can find the time to be part of the testing when needed.

I began playing The Blockheads from day 1, and now perhaps we’ll get to try Ambience from day 0! Ultra cool :sunglasses:

Hello! Still am around, even though I haven’t been hanging out much at The Blockheads Forums.

Welcome everyone! I’m really excited about building this shiny new community alongside this shiny new game. YAY!

Looks like he whole crew is coming back together. Good to see everyone! Thanks for the invite Milla!

You lot get a shiny new T for Team. Dave and I get shiny stars, for being shiny and just a little bit pointy.

What do the little letter Thingys mean

Greetings all,

Thank you very much for the invite. Have been following Dave’s tweets and videoblog on the development of Ambience. I am very excited to follow his progress and hopefully be able to participate in testing it out in due course.

So excited to be here! Speaking of videoblogs, I’m gonna have to catch up with those if I’m going to stick around! :stuck_out_tongue:

Hopefully dj will be able to make it soon. :smile:

Feel free to create threads. It’s all a bit empty now, but use will make it feel less like an empty bucket. If you have questions about the game I especially want you to post those, as it will mean that when we go wide with the launch people will not be coming into an echoing cave of emptiness without any info :slight_smile:

Thanks for the invite!! I’m super buzzed for this game already :blush: Looking forward to seeing more in the future.

OMG I’m not even going to attempt to play it cool right now. I am SO unbelievably excited about this. My brain is exploding and I can’t express how thrilled I am to be invited to this. Thanks to Dave and Milla!! Seriously… I can barely handle it. Breathe. Breathe. (Promise to be more chill next time I chat — less of a dork) :joy:

Glad to see you guys.

Woohoo! I’m so excited for this game. I hope this will be the next game I will be able to play for hours without getting bored.

Thanks very much for inviting me here :smiley: The stuff I’ve seen on Twitter about Ambience is just incredible, I’m super excited to join in on the fun!

Oi there and thanks for the invite

Not sure if I’ll be able to help much, but I can try. Also, I’m digging the dark theme (although I am a bit blinded when switching back to TBH forums)

Thanks for the invite Milla & Dave! Super excited for this. I really like the dark theme.

The invite email went to spam for me, so I marked as not junk… hopefully helps with Dave’s spam issue.

:wave: hi hi

Need to do some research on Ambience, so honoured to be invited to join the test team :grinning:

Hi! I’m honored to be invited! I can start testing by next week.