Taking out all off-topic forums for now

Hi guys. It seems pointless to have all the off-topic stuff at this point. All that sort of stuff is available over at the Blockheads forums, so I’ve disabled it here for now. This will be reviewed at a later date.

MILLA!!!

[redacted]
WHYD YOU DO THAT??
I AM BANNED AND I MUST CHAT WITH OREO…
WAIT IS HE EVEN ON HERE?
OH HEAH HE IS (calms down) I can pm him…
But I had stuff to talk about

(WAIT EVEN MY AMA!?!?)

If it doesn’t pertain to the game Ambience then it’s gone away for now. This is a new bulletin board, and it was all off-topic stuff. We want the emphasis to be on the game so early on.

Yeah, off topic is fine in general but when that’s all there is then…
That being said, those involved early on really need to step it up with the “game relevant” content. I keep seeing info and links elsewhere. THIS should be the place to go look. Everything else should be secondary. You guys, the ones entrusted with the early development, the ones with the “T”, should be very active here. So far I’m a little disappointed.

Considering Dave hasn’t posted anything on the game since March 6th… there’s not much to talk about yet. I don’t think there really will be until he releases a version that we can play.

I see. I guess it was kind of pointless for 2 ‘last post wins’ to be going, because that meant that you had to check both, instead of one!

I can understand why this was done, this is Ambience’s forums, not forums games offshoot of The Blockheads forums games. It was becoming the second one. :slightly_smiling_face:

What can we do? There’s not too much to talk about without being repetitive and redundant. We know as much as everyone else, and aren’t actually even testing anything yet. When we start testing, we’ll probably have a private category and you won’t notice any change in our activity as you won’t see anything that goes on (unless you’re testing as well).

Does this mean that Dave is currently still doing everything solo?

I think he always has.

Just because off-topic has been closed for now, does NOT make it ok to post off-topic content in other categories!