Specs required

What computer requirements are needed to play ambience? I’ve not the best computer, or at least the one I use most frequently. I can barely run Overwatch on high, and I get 45 FPS. What specs are needed to run Ambience? (or expected to)

The specs are not set yet, it’s still very early for this game. Although, I remember Dave saying (not sure where) that it’s not going to be too spec-hefty, because he has an older iMac.

Keep in mind that if the game is still a few years off, your computer (and everyone’s) will be even older and slower. In addition, that time may provide you with a chance to get a newer computer. I realize that may be a bummer, but if you keep it in mind you may see some opportunities you would have otherwise missed.
Currently the best I have is Windows 10, and I’m hoping to keep this computer after the end of the school year but that’s not a certainty so I might have to buy a new one myself. So these are just things running through my mind that I thought I’d share. :slight_smile:

Well, my PC is absolute trash, and if the game is as good as we all hope it will be, I most likely wont be able to play it :smile:
However, good question. I could have a new PC by then. As time goes on, more stuff will be added and removed from the game, so wouldnt the specs change?

Maybe dave could try something some other games do for devices with poor performance.

Maybe he could have a setting where you could change the graphics from Low, Medium, and High quality.

A few years…
I will have a mac and a steam in a few years

Maybe, just maybe I can get the 1.0 of this game

I currently have this.

Yep and I already knew that

Ambience on mobile?

I know you know, I was telling it to other people.

You will need windows 9 to run ambience

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Click to continue this sentence (laggy)

OoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooOoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooOoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooOoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooOoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooOoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooOoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooOoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooOoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooOoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooOoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooOooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

I has windows 7 pro :frowning:

It’s sarcasm :confused:
Windows 9 doesn’t exist

You have a 2000$ laptop. https://www.amazon.com/dp/B000N4L4KI/ref=asc_df_B000N4L4KI5359365?tag=cnet-pc-20&smid=A183W8CNLFPZLY&linkCode=df0&creative=395105&creativeASIN=B000N4L4KI&ascsubtag=027c4750-0a0a-11e8-bffd-379f08198072

Its now only worth 125.

Windows 10 is the latest windows software, so ehhh…

Don’t forget the fall creators update.

Eh, good point!

and the Spring Creator’s Update that’s coming out soon xP.
As for my specs, hopefully they are good enough to run the game:
Intel Core i7-2600 (worries me the most)
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070
16GB RAM

As it looks, an i3 should be sufficient to run this game, if you even need that much. Your graphics card is probably overkill as well.

I have a Intel Celeron 3060 with Intel HD 400 and 4 gig bytes of ram. You look far better than me.

my old pc:

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B000N4L4KI/ref=asc_df_B000N4L4KI5359365?tag=cnet-pc-20&smid=A183W8CNLFPZLY&linkCode=df0&creative=395105&creativeASIN=B000N4L4KI&ascsubtag=027c4750-0a0a-11e8-bffd-379f08198072

my current pc: (link pending)