Screenshots

Help!! A little bit question is we only can see here us our character or we can see everyone that whose hiding in the sea :fearful:

I would assume you could see everyone’s… caveman guys (seriously, what are these dudes called??) because of the water’s transparency.

Maybe theyre called “Ambiencers”

Ambiants?

How about posting a link to a tweet instead of taking a screenshot in future?

Ok my bad.

If I had this game, I could never stop looking at the landscape.

If I’m making a prehistoric game, I’m gonna need one of these at some point

wow that turned out sweet. Can’t wait to get them roaming around.

I wonder what can be craft on the campfire because it’s a lot and smoking toasty!

By @majicDave

Imagine a bug where when they go into the fire they start spinning around for no reason. :stuck_out_tongue:

This game really similar what looks like will be animals here

PARADE! - The Rhythm Battle

incorrect_chicken_scale.jpg

Dinosaur size chicken! I would not want to meet that chicken or try collecting her eggs!

Possible final boss? Lol

What A beautiful surprise for me because the ambience character name “Santiago” and I guess that was my last name hehe.

I remember this! And it’s still funny! :laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:

Posting consecutively within an hour without anyone interupting the post is called multiposting, and it isn’t allowed. But you can easily fix it, if you delete all but 1 the posts and put them all in 1 by editing. You can use the @username method so people you reply to can see it. :grin:

Oh. :pensive:

It’s OK @BecauseItsthere don’t worry about it. Welcome to the community:)

It’s fine, no one’s mad at you. I was truing to be helpful. Like Dave said, welcome. :slightly_smiling_face: